Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Exaggerate - My first Manga - Author Drazard Enseihar

If you want to view or read the manga online click the link below

The Exaggerate Chapter 1 - Tapastic Site

The Exaggerate Chapter 1 - SmackJeeves Site

But if you want to view or read offline just simply click the link below

The Exaggerate Chapter 1 - Offline Copy

How to read: Right to Left
How many page: 32
Language: English, Japanese

If there's something wrong, suggestion, site you want me to upload or clarification please let me know as soon as possible and I want to clarify that changing the story line or the character's name will not be consider other than that I might consider furthermore the reason why I'm considering suggestion it because I want improve my work since this is the first manga and the first chapter of any manga that I've read so in short I am 100% certified newbie.


Did you know? That the anime character in this manga was based on a real person and their personality is very accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment